Longest parkrun 2013 is on Sunday 23rd June. The loops from 2012 will be joined by quite a few others.
Welcome to the Longest parkrun. Started in 2010, the idea is simple - On the first Sunday on or after the longest day of the year, to visit as many parkruns as possible. But while the potential total distance is quite large (35km or 21.7 miles), this isn't a heavy duty running event, it is first and foremost a social day - there's no official timing, runners can turn up at as many (or as few) of the runs as they want, and do as much of the courses as they want.
Longest parkrun 2013 is on Sunday 23rd June.
We hope the loops from 2012 will be joined by others. I will be updating this page with details of all the runs in the coming weeks so please keep coming back here.
In the main time make sure you check out my Longest parkrun Hints & Tips.
- The Longest parkrun 2013 Facebook Event parent page.
- Fourth running of the original SW London Circuit: Circuit map & timetable and Facebook Event page.
- Three circuits starting together in Oldham then going their own ways:
- First running of two longest runs in Australia:
- First running of Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire Longest parkrun: timetable
- First running of East Midlands loop - Circuit map & timetable.
- New in 2013 - Two Loops in South/South East London coming together for the middle three - timetable and Facebook page for Southern loop.
- New in 2013 a tour of parkruns along the North Kent Coast - timetable
- North & North East London circuits coming together for final run of the day in Hackney Marshes: