A small change for the fourth running of the SW London Longest parkrun - sorry if you enjoyed the jaunt to Bedfont Lakes but I've taken the decision to swap it for a trip to Crane Park instead - I know that will go down well with the cyclists because the road from Bushy to Bedfont is hideous, and it makes a more compact circuit.
Cheers and hope to see you on the day Crispy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
View longest parkrun in a map
The timetable will be the same, albeit with Crane Park run in place of Bedfont Lakes.
|Bushy Park 1||09:00||09:45|
|Old Deer Park||12:00||12:45|
|Bushy Park 2||18:00|
- 45 minutes has been allocated between the start of each run and departure, in order to stick to schedule, please aim to leave at the designated time, even if this means cutting a run short.
- As has become traditional, We will run Bushy 1 in reverse, and Bushy 2 in regular direction.
- Drivers are advised to plan where they will park in advance, but this is particularly true of Crane Park, and Richmond Park; in both cases the nearest parking is not completely adjacent to the start.
- Additional time has been factored into the start of the Richmond Park run to allow for picnics beforehand.
- If you've not been to Wimbledon parkrun before the start is some distance from where we park cars and bikes. There's usually plenty of parking (although it is busy) next to the Windmill, and we'll try to meet on the grass area next to the car park before heading en masse to the start.
- At Kingston, there's usually parking at the Hawker centre, and we'll meet on the grass between the centre and the river - please avoid blocking the footpath while waiting for the start.